Thursday, December 4, 2008

Review of Course

I really enjoyed taking this class. I feel I learned a lot of new information from this class, not just from the book readings, but from the interaction among classmates. Ms. Luongo made this class very interesting. She really knows her material and how to project it to the class. She was very helpful. The lessons and interesting discussions made this a fun learning experience. I enjoyed reading the articles my classmates posted and seeing their thoughts on various issues. The idea of recieving feedback from others was a good for building up my knowledge on the topics. It was good to hear different points of view.
When I started out, I honestly did not like online classes, but this one turned out to be quite exciting. The class was taught in a well-organized manner. There is a lot of information that I learned about technology and why it is so important to intragrate it into your currilicum and classroom. Students and teachers benefit from technology. I also learned about websites that I did not know previouly, which I will visit from time to time during my teaching career.
Ms. Luongo and classmates thanks for a great semester. Hopefully we will meet in other classes.
Have a wonderful Holiday and keep bloging. I know I was not a great bloger , but I plan to try to continue it. Bye......

No comments: