Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Knowledge Box

"Knowledge Box is a powerful digital learning system that delivers dynamic, effective and engaging media to classrooms." I think Knowledge Box is a great site for children. I like how KB focuses on all areas such as math, science, language arts, social studies for students to view and participate in digital educational games. With the social studies section there was a game I clicked on called "fishing for words", it was a fun game to play. Children will have fun while actually learning.

1 comment:

Violeta said...

All these educational sites are truly wonderful source of support for our students. I love how everybody could become so engaged with all the activities. I went over all the sites that Dr. Luongo suggested and posted and I really enjoyed going over all of them. It makes me want to be a young student again!